We are one of the largest single level trade centers in the U.S. spanning nearly three American football fields wide and nearly six football fields long. This 585-acre master-planned community including a 1.6-million-square-foot, multi-functional products center and 4-million-square-feet of support facilities is excited to welcome tenants and customers from North America and beyond.
1.6 Million Square Feet Under 1 Roof – Plus an additional 4 million square feet of office space, hotel, warehousing, and retail space. PhoenixMart is a master planned community with plenty of amenities throughout for both the exhibitor and buyer.
- The Next Detroit,Rising in Motown's ruins: a generation of entrepreneurs who want to make new kinds of cars in new wa... read more
- Obama's Fuel Fantasy,If the new gas mileage rules can be met, and that is far from certain, cars will be very small and v... read more
- Taiwan Not A Bull's Eye For China Automakers,Taiwan's advanced auto parts suppliers won't be easy takeover targets for China's mainland automaker... read more
- Emissions Overhaul,President Obama's expected tightening of vehicle emissions standards isn't likely to be cheap.read more
- Killing Car Dealers, Killing Detroit,Why shutting so many auto dealers will hurt GM and Chrysler.read more