Imagine a place where buyers can go to purchase everything they need for their business, a location that can offer a direct connection between the manufacturer and the buyer without the need for middlemen.
PhoenixMart is that place: a business-to-business, year-round showcase all under one roof. Beginning in 2014, manufacturers and distributors can display their products for buyers from all over the world to open up new markets and increase sales and create new jobs. At PhoenixMart, buyers can find a broad portfolio of parts, materials and finished products from a variety of companies from all over the world.
- The widest selection of industries and products available to buyers in one location
- Access to quality products at competitive prices
- A leading destination for commerce
- A platform for U.S. manufacturing and job growth
As the first regional sourcing center in the western hemisphere, PhoenixMart will connect North American manufacturers and distributors with global and domestic buyers looking for high-quality products across six industries and their multiple sub-groups:
- Home and Hotel
- Industrial and Automotive
- Food and Beverage
- Office and Recreation
- Electronics and Accessories
- Fashion and Variety
This proven collaborative business model is strategically located within the burgeoning Arizona Sun Corridor, positioned near many key transportation routes and near sales and distribution centers for several Fortune 100 companies.
- Amplify their brand
- Increase sales
- Enhance their current distribution channels
- Operate more efficiently through valuable tenant business services
- Elevate opportunities to conduct business around the world
- Connect and collaborate to drive innovation