PhoenixMart is strategically positioned near several key interstates, airports, and rail lines, in close proximity to California and Mexico, also providing access to Canada and several seaport options and buyers in key markets. According to recent studies, the area provides access to more than 34 million consumers within a half-day truck haul. Take a look at the “Innovative Arizona” brochure and what see Arizona has to offer.
Located between Arizona’s two major metropolitan cities, Phoenix and Tucson, PhoenixMart is in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation, the Arizona Sun Corridor. With more than 5.5 million people, the Sun Corridor is equivalent to the state of Indiana in population.
- Top 10 Economic Growth in 2012
- Job Creation: 49,000 in 2012, 60,000 in 2013
- Among the highest in population growth from other states
- High demand real estate market
- More efficient business operations
Commerce & Transportation
PhoenixMart is also positioned to benefit from:
- The proposed Nafta Freeway
- The Union Pacific double track railroad
- The Interstate 10 and Interstate 8 corridor
- The International Inland Port